We charge £10!
- Using Petlog’s online services, you can record pet and owner details instantly and also reunite a missing pet with their owner at the click of a button, saving you time and money but most importantly reuniting missing pets with their owners quickly.
- The Petlog dedicated found line for authorised agents is open 24/7 365 days a year and based in the UK – that means it’s always easy to contact us.
- Petlog is linked to the European Pet Network, which includes 32 databases working together giving your customers
- the best chance of finding their pets wherever they are lost, even in another country.
- Petlog is managed by the Kennel Club – a trusted name in animal welfare.
- Petlog protects and preserves the privacy and integrity of the data it holds and is ISO9001 and ISO27001 compliant.
- Petlog will not market the data of owners.
- Petlog defers income to ensure that it meets its lifetime service promise to customers.
Each Tracer Advance microchip is slightly larger than a piece of long grain rice.
It sits safe and comfortably under your pet’s skin, and is coded with a unique number that can be read by a scanner when passed over the microchip.
For more information see www.tracer-microchips.co.uk
Queensbury Vet Centre
10 Osbourne Drive
Bradford BD13 2GD
Hipperholme Vet Centre
Unit 4 Co-op Parade
Denholme Gate Road
Halifax HX3 8LT